Wednesday, September 15, 2004

jus now.. i went to starbuCks... to study.. hehee.. but my friend come and disturb me.. cos he need to borrow something from me.. in the end.. he sit there and talk to me for a while.. after tat he went back home.... not long later.. i received a msg from jiefu... hai~~~ wen shi jian qing wei he wu... cos he and jiejie relationship is down.. but... hai~~~ i also dun want to says too much abt it.. maybe after my warehousing.. then i share it out lah.. lolo.. back to someone.... he is so cute.. when he came over and says sorry to me..somemore with action too... this is the first time sia... i really think he is dann cute...lalalaa.... but too bad i dunno him.. hahaa.. even though i know him.. also be friends only.. cos no relationship for me... i already ruined a very gd friendship with my friend.. so now.. for me is to manage my studies and friendship and financial.. control myself not to spend too much money... and go slim down.. lolo.. :P erm.. my studies arh.. i think my 3 papers.. .. i hope that i can pass my papers...

today my mocha frappe really taste very different.. bcos it added a lot of chocolate sauce.. hehee.. i also dunno why leh.. but i feel so happy to see him today.. lalalalaa... :P

No comments: