Thursday, September 02, 2004

yesterday nite i went Zouk with my friends to help me ah-jie aka esterling to celebrate her 20th birthday.. wahaha... old liao sia.. 20 liao.. hehe.. last year, we went there to celebrate her birthday.. this year again we went there.. but this time round dun have that ky to fly our aeroplane.. hehee... :P after thAt we went to posh bar.. don't know why.. maybe my friend was drunk.. so a bit too high until siao liao... but i am very sober bcos i didn't drink that much.. when i stepped into Zouk... everything appear in my mind is whether will i meet my ex there or not.. he always like to go on mambo nite.. he likes to dance a lot.. and will the centre of attraction at the dance floor.. therefore.. i never go chiong before with him.. erm.. maybe bcos nowadays are quite down.. so wanted to be there for me and care for me... hahaa.. wanted to find a bf to look after me... but a bit hard... no pple wants.. plus i fall easily in love and get out of it very fast... furthermore i am very good at hurting pple feelings.. so the best to stay single... can enjoy my life......

No comments: